HAMMERED 8" CHEF'S KNIFE
The Hammered chef's knife will last for years and beyond and will stand out as the centerpiece knife of your collection.
Perfect for chopping, mincing slicing, and dicing.
66-layer stainless steel embraces a high carbon steel core to guarantee an incredibly sharp edge which will last a long time before resharpening is needed.
The design of the blade is a piece of art and functionality. The stunning hammered tsuchime pattern creates small pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade.
Its military-grade material G10 handle guarantees lifelong durability and fantastic style.
The gorgeous hammered blade pattern makes this amazing knife the perfect addition to any home or professional kitchen.
As a masterpiece that needs to be handled with respect and care, each Drako chef's knife is equipped with a special wooden cover to preserve and protect the blade. This refined sheath will keep your Drako healthy and strong for years and years to come.
The Hammered Chef's Knife comes with an exquisite gray box making it the perfect gift.
• 8" blade length
• Designed to ensure superior cutting performance and durability
• Sharpened to a precise 16° angle on each side of the blade
• 32 layers of metal on each side of AUS-10V core
• Nitrogen-cooled for additional strength, flexibility and resistance to corrosion
• 62 HRC
• Military-grade material G10 handle guarantees easy cleaning and excellent hygiene
• Designed for maximum hand control, strength and comfort
• Excellent grip and very little maintenance
• Ergonomic and ambidextrous for the best kitchen experience