DRAKKAR 3.7" PARING KNIFE
The Drakkar carries the craftsmanship and strength of the Nordic and is perfectly blended with the sharpness and durability of German stainless steel.
Small but powerful, this lightweight 122-gram masterpiece is as versatile and handy as any knife can be.
Achieve perfection and precision with the slightly curved blade that will help you cook up a storm with ease and delight. Use it for peeling, slicing, precision cuts, and fine details.
The deluxe Pakkawood handle gives you balance and control with a sleek, effortless style and the acute 15-degree angle ensures the ultimate cutting performance.
The Drakkar Chef's Knife comes with an exquisite gray box making it the perfect gift.
• 3.7" blade length
• Tailored to ensure superior cutting performance and durability
• Stainless steel blade made of premium German 1.4116 steel
• 55-57 HRC
• Nitrogen-cooled for additional strength, flexibility and resistance to corrosion
• Ergonomic Pakkawood handle crafted for maximum hand control, strength and comfort
• Excellent grip and very little maintenance
• Ergonomic and ambidextrous for the ultimate kitchen experience